Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The NEW Family Website!

So we decided MyFamily.com was expensive and losing popularity, and it doesn't really offer more than a basic blog would, so we thought we'd try this as another (*free*) alternative. Let's see how it survives... I'll have everyone added as "authors" so we'll all have equal abilities to add or change whatever we want. We can also post videos - ours were too big so I added them as links to Google videos on the list to the right. The only other thing is we don't categorize everything as "news," "pictures," "files," etc... Unless you put a label at the bottom. Which I'll try, and we can always delete later (I'll put another link-to-categories list on the right column.)

2 comments:

Charlotte Elizabeth Lundell said...

I don't know if I'm smart enough to use this website. Is this how I post something.... what does this button do....ooooohhh

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Yeah but Charlotte you're supposed to show up on the list of "contributors" to the right... Where are you? Hm let me see if I can figure it out...