Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Summertime!






So I have reposted here the little collection of summer pictures I put on our own blog. Just in case you haven't seen these yet. Unfortunately I am a bit computer illiterate, so here we have a lovely collage of our summer! Our most eventful...event... was our trip to Utah, where we attended Travis's 10-year high school reunion, celebrated Kate's first birthday, ran a 10K race (Krista's first), took Krista's brother David to the MTC (he left for Taiwan 2 days ago!), attended Travis's brother Eric's wedding, and visited a petting zoo (where Kate rode her first pony), among other things! We also got to spend quality time with ALL of Kate's aunts and uncles and both sets of grandparents. It was a rare event to have everyone together at once! Of course more has happened since... April... when we last updated, but to be honest this kind of wore me out, so I'll be back later with more news!

2 comments:

Sam said...

I have a secret crush on Kate.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

She told me she thinks you're quite dashing yourself. Actually it came out more like, "Widgibiga beema," but I knew what she meant.